FDS's curriculum is created on the principle that dance education can influence a student's physical, mental, and emotional health through the creative performance of self-expression combined with the rigor of dance techniques. Our concept-based program offers a well-rounded, developmentally sound approach to teaching the art and joy of moving.
Dance Classes By Genre
Classes By Level and Age
* Classes are subject to change or be canceled based on studio enrollment and teacher requirements. * Enrolled participants of changed or canceled classes will be provided with alternative class options.
* All students enrolled in a dance class are automatically opted into our Annual Concert and will be charged our Annual Performance Fee unless our office is notified before the fee is charged.
* All teachers and instructors are subject to change without notification.
Tuition and Fees
Tuition is calculated annually based on the cost of the program and the number of days in the entire school year.
Tuition is divided into 11 equal payments (Mid-August to Mid-June) for your convenience, regardless of the number of weeks in a month, missed lessons, school closings, or school vacations.
Tuition is due by the 1st of each month and considered past due after the 3rd.
FDS runs on a calendar month, which means that the tuition remains the same whether there are 3, 4, or 5 classes in that month.
Monthly Tuition Per Student for All Dance Classes...
1 class … $115/month
2 classes … $205/month
3 classes … $295/month
4 classes … $375/month
5 classes … $445//month
6 classes … $465//month
7 classes … $515/month
8 classes … $585/month
9 classes … $645/month
10 classes … $705/month
11 classes … $765/month
12 classes & up … $825/month
Private Classes ...
1 person /30 min ... $50
1 person /45 min ... $70
1 person /60 min ... $90
2 people / 45 min ... $110
2 people / 60 min ... $130
3 people / 45 min ... $150
3 people / 60 min ... $165
4 people / 45 min ... $200
4 people / 60 min ... $220
FEES DUE UPON REGISTRATION
New Family Registration Fee: $80 per student or $135 per family
Returning Family Registration Fee: $65 per student or $105 per family
This fee covers the administrative costs of the enrollment process and insurance and can also be used as a "Waiting List Fee."
10% Discount for additional Siblings/Parents. To apply the tuition discount for an additional Sibling/Parent, the new student must have equal (or fewer classes) per week than the first student.
ADDITIONAL YEARLY FEES FOR ALL DANCE CLASSES
PERFORMANCE FEE: $150 per family is due with October 2023 Tuition and is NON-REFUNDABLE
* All students enrolled in dance classes are automatically opted into our Annual Concert and will be charged our Annual Performance Fee unless our office is notified before the fee is charged.
* 2023 - 2024 Annual Performance Fee will include:
~ All pictures and a digital video of the FDS’s end-of-the-year performance
~ All extra rehearsal times outside of class times which are held at Fantasy Dance School
~ All stage and dress rehearsals held at the theater
COSTUME FEE: The costume Fee is due January 10th, 2024.
* New costumes cost between $75 - $100 per costume
* Used costumes cost between $35 - $75 per costume
* All handmade costumes (folk dance costumes) are returnable and have a usage fee of $45 per costume